- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of styles
- Solid spruce offers superb projection
- Mahogany delivers an earthy voice ideal for blues players
- Easy-to-play neck provides a smooth surface for fast styles
- High quality guitar at an affordable price range
- Delivers excellent playability and sound, perfect for an application
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge deliver a warm tone with superb sustain
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: X Scalloped
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Pickguard: Black
FENDER CD60 S DREADNOUGHT ACOUSTIC NATURAL LEFT HANDED
The dreadnought body shape offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum, and can be used in any mix. This popular body shape accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice amongst acoustic players. Its smooth cutaway design, offers more than just a visual appeal and allows easier access to the higher frets, for the ultimate tonal versatility.
The choice of a solid spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Mahogany has long been considered as one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to it offering a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tones, with an incredible sustain, and is popular amongst blues and bluegrass players. Both tonewoods deliver a bold tone that will sit well in any mix.
WHEN BUYING A GUITAR FROM TMC MUSIC SHOP
We want you to get the best experience from your new guitar, so we make sure every guitar is checked over by hand by our guitar engineer and is in its best playing condition. We offer a FREE 1 year MOT on any guitar, which will give you the reassurance and peace of mind that your new guitar is playing at its best! Unfortunately a lot of people don't realise when buying a guitar how important it is to have the string height set correctly and will struggle for years having sore fingers and the guitar going out of tune quickly, with our guitars you will never have to worry again as we will sort all this out for you. all you need to do is enjoy your new instrument!