- 40 watts through two 6.5” Special Design full-range speakers
- Includes 'whizzer cones' for enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels, each with combination XLR and ¼” inputs for instrument or microphone
- Three-band equalizer controls for each channel
- Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output & auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for direct connection to PA systems
- Strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction
- Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC 40 ACOUSTIC GUITAR COMBO AMP
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 has a wealth of features ideal for the gigging acoustic guitarist including instrument and mic channels with independent tone and effects controls, smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off for each channel, studio quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus and Vibratone. Plus XLR line output with ground lift, aux input for external MP3 players, a strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware.
WHEN BUYING A AMP FROM TMC MUSIC SHOP
We want you to get the best experience from your new amp, we offer a FREE 1 year warranty on any amp and a FREE 3 month warranty on any second had amp, which will give you the reassurance and peace of mind that your new amp is playing at its best!